11 August 2010

Its here

Ramadhan has started alhamdulillah :)

we were able to stay for the full 20 rakats of taraweeh last night alhamdulillah and we woke in plenty of time this morning to have tea, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and toast :) well I had water eggs and mushrooms the rest was for hubby ;)

Ive read the first juz of the Quran today and intend to read a little more today.

Most of all Im grateful alhamdulillah. I have a wonderful husband by my side who is fasting with me masha'Allah (hes just out for Asr at the moment) my grandad is home from the hospital eventually waiting for more tests, but home. Im just so grateful for everything today alhamdulillah and just wanted to share. I pray things are going just as well for you, wherever you are

Peace and salams
Ammena

Ramadhan Mubarak :D

1 comment:

  1. Assalamo Alaikum!
    Masha'allah you prayed 20 Rakaas O_o! I would never manage that, and we only pray 8 in the mosque but long rakaas.
    Glad your Ramadan started nicely, insha'allah more hapiness follows.
    Love,
    Batoul. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed