15 August 2010

Poll

After thinking about who to choose and not being able to choose between my 2 best friends, I decided to ask my cousin... I texted her yesterday to see if she would do it, her reply? "Just pass us a pen" :D My cousin alhamdulillah :) One of the girls I mentioned though has agreed to do my make up (minimal of course!) those who know me wont even question this lol :) So Ive asked her if we could make a little evening out of it, a few friends, take-away and make up.. proper girlie night, dunno if I can handle that :D should be nice though insha'Allah

1 comment:

  1. anything is doable for Adventurous Ammena :)
    I am glad you asked ur couz...
    one good thing about weddings.. bringing families together Masha'Allah. Kudos

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed