13 August 2010

Telephone conversation

had a nice little chat with my mum just before about the wedding things, I wanted to ask her if she would sit behind me and A with my Dad and A's brother to sign as witnesses. Thought it would be nice. Apparently the thought of doing that isnt so appealing to her, so she suggested I get a good friend to do it for me. Oh well... easy enough for me ;) She still wants 'special' flowers though :)
Im currently searching for a tie on ebay for my stepdad which is annoying but has to be done I guess.
Started learning surah al-Humazah (dont first verse lol)
Big intention to not fall asleep and miss taraweeh tonight insha'Allah

1 comment:

  1. maybe she does not want toit next to your dad and is sparing the feelings of her hubby? My sister had those specail flowers for near and dear but I was not allowed one. When I arrived one of her friends was giving them out, someone passed me a regular carnation or was it a rose but a more specail pin for others. Then someone says ''oh your the brides sister you should have a specail pin'', then i pipe up and say no she rang me last night to say i wont be getting one, so i refused. Didn't make a difference to me but may have sent tounges wagging. Weddings make families act in bizzar ways sometimes..............oh other people had specail pins like the lady down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed