8 August 2010

Ring

For those of you who have seen my 'other' ring... heres the wedding ring Im thinking of. Tell me what you think :)


5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen your other ring, but like it. I went for a very thin band with tiny little diamond clusters myself so as not to take the show away from my engagement ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashallah it is very pretty and looks delicate perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply with a subtle influence of elegance. Think it'll look good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it Mashallah it will go very nicely with your other ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all the above. It's lovely and will match you other one very well mashallah. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed