So the second Eid of the year is nearly upon us insha'Allah. Its come around so quickly, I keep remembering this time last year and then it warms my heart to realise that (even though we have been married over a year) this is the first Eid me and A will be able to spend the whole day together insha'Allah.
This time last year I was trying to get used to having a man about the house, getting used to being called a wife and getting ready for my mum to meet A for the first time. So many things have changed, the scenery, the emotions, the relationships alhamdulillah.
What do you have planned for Eid? This weekend we are sending some money over to Pakistan for Qurbani, fasting on Monday for Arafat insha'Allah and then Eid off :D yay me!! so insha'Allah we will have some nice new clothes (Ive been shukr spotting!) and go to the masjid for Eid salah nice and clean insha'Allah. Im really looking forward to it. I dont know what else we will get up to during the day but Im sure it will be rememberable whatever we do alhamdulillah. I will be sure to take and share photos insha'Allah.
Peace and salams
Ammena
Enjoy your Eid! What day is it on?
ReplyDeleteThanks :) Well Dhul-Hijjah started on Sunday, as Eid is the 10th day of the month, we will be celebrating Eid on Tuesday insha'Allah
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a Happy Eid filled with happiness and love insha'Allah :)
ReplyDelete