7 November 2010




So this time last year I was getting ready to say goodbye to my old lonely life on my own in a small bedroom with shared kitchen and hello to a life filled with another person (for now) in our own little flat away from everyone else. The day was a mad rush of getting last minute things from my old flat and moving them to the new and finding time to squeeze in chats with a dear friend who had travelled down for our nikah. In the end we (me and A) both turned up late for our own nikah but alhamdulillah it ended perfectly and we started our life together.

Im grateful for everything this year has given me, it hasnt all been sunflowers and rosy days and there are still many more of the unpleasant days in the near future. However we are still here, together and just as strong. Constantly learning about the other and surprising each other with tales and comments. We both know the other family alot more and have more communication between all of us alhamdulillah, we are now officially married to everyone (including the Home Office) and now we can start looking forward to a walimah in Pakistan and the first time I will meet the rest of my desi family insha'Allah.

I look forward to all the new things written for us in the future and pray we will never be separated insha'Allah.
Peace and salams
Ammena

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    You are deserving of this happiness and I'm glad it's finally found you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed