Its been way too long and for that I apologise, my excuse? erm.. does 'Ive been off' count? I cant even say hubby has been distracting me because he is back to full time hours now alhamdulillah. So its just plain me! I get so bored that I dont think of the things I could be catching up with.
I finished work last Wednesday, hubby was off Thursday and Friday so we spent a 'weekend' together, we went food shopping, we took a trip into Tooting and went out for lunch together (Chennai Dosa) which is something we havent done in a while (Eid lunch doesnt count) so it was fun masha'Allah
 |
| Dosa, much warmer and much nicer than the last place |
 |
| Coconut rice... very nice!! |
We just basically chilled for two days, no worrying about anything, no drifted or distracted thoughts and it felt so good alhamdulillah. He got a new phone contract which means he can actually use his phone, for texts and calls ;) Then Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday I have done nothing, oh sorry on Monday I took a bus ride into Kingston upon Thames for a little trip, I bought a few things and wanted to change some bank details which they wouldnt let me. So yesterday, which was a day off with hubby we stupidly braved the snow and went to the nearby shops, I changed my bank title to MRS :D and finally got rid of my interest savings account alhamdulillah.
Its now Wednesday, Im back at work tomorrow and I slept in late (just before 10am when I have been waking up just before 8am all these mornings) so Im thinking to do some stitching and maybe nap a little. Maybe make some coconut biscuits for hubby who took a load of gingerbread biscuits into work today :) I do love it when he actually likes the stuff I make for him, masha'Allah
Anyways, thats it from me girls.
Peace and salams
Ammena
Awww bless..
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting rid of your interest savings account...subhanAllah i also had one...calculated the interest acrued from day one and got rid of it...nearly £1000...
Feel better for it too now alhamdulillah.
If you want to get rid and haven't already try flood victim donation.x
nice reading you again....i've been off myself but intend to update more often....so happy for you and dh....honey moon period seems to be going on and on and on and on MASH'ALLAH...take care xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood on you on getting rid of the interest acct. We recently made a new acct with the Islamic part of HSBC I think it was.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks really yummy - never had dosa but looks good!
Gingerbread - yum. Made some last week.
ReplyDeleteDosa looks fabulous.
ReplyDelete