24 March 2011

Body Shop

I went to the Body Shop on Monday and decided to try a little makeover, I told the lady I didnt know what colour outfit I was wearing so I needed something subtle that would go with many different colours.. here is what I ended up buying
 
(in brown)

and some little knick knacks for the lady in laws :D was a fun morning and I was very pleased with the results


3 comments:

  1. Cosmetic from overseas seem to be really popular among our extended family, usually even the less expensive brands are much better quality than what is available here(and there is the problem of counterfeit items here too). One of the things they really like is the long lasting lipsticks, as it is difficult(nearly impossible) to find here and expensive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some advice, always match your eye shadow to the colour of your eyes and not your outfit, it will enhance your eyes better :)
    So if you have brown eyes, you would wear copper, bronze, champagne and soft pink, if you have green eyes you would wear apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green blue eyes you could wear taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue
    All eye colours you can wear charcoal and or silver.
    On your wedding day you can line your eyes with dark kajal, you'll look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, I've had that body shop shimmer set since high school and I am SO OBSESSED with it! I'm sure it will look smashing on you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed