Last night we got a phone call from Abu, the reception was bad so hubby hung up and then he phoned again... the phone was instantly passed to my sister in law, hubbys younger sister, she wanted to tell him that they had been out shopping for my mehndi outfit that day :) red and orange skirt and long sleeved top :) Im so looking forward to seeing it. She told him how she was counting down the days until we came over, shes staying with us for the whole month we are there :) mainly by ami's request to be the translator of the household when the men arent there for whatever reason. I dont care why, it will just be so exciting to have this younger married lady and her son there to play with and chat to. Plenty of photo opportunities there ;) I do worry though that I wont get time to spend with ami just the two of us, I know we dont speak the same language but when has that ever stopped 2 people commuicating??
Then he spoke to his other sister, the baby of the family :) she told him how she had her walimah suit :) pinkish in colour and that she only needed to get her shoes and chooriyan (bangles) hubby told her we would take her for them. She has exams at the end of March which will be finished in time for the party preparations.. alhamdulillah, ami originally told us they finish after the walimah but its all working out well alhamdulillah.
Just wanted to share this little part with you all :) Can you tell Im getting excited? I was nearly jumping on hubby last night while he was on the phone. The first sil told him she had seen some really good wedding outfits for me too and at decent prices so insha'Allah the day after we arrive we can set out to try and get most outfit things sorted and done :D will take a whole load off us then insha'Allah
Anyways, thats me for now.. got few things to shop for.
Peace and salams, Ammena
Awesomeness extiting !!
ReplyDeleteAs you know my MIL and I cannot speak to each other, but when together we understand each other prefectl Masha'Allah.
I am sure will be the same for you. Incha'Allah.
Cannot wait to see pics :)
Wow, the count down begins. When do you travel?
ReplyDeleteThis will be such an exciting trip, sis. :-) The walima, spending time with your extended family, and just BEING in the place that shaped your husband. Enjoy your time!
ReplyDeletesister, I am creating a Muslimah blog/website directory. I was wondering if you would want to submit your blog. Anyone who reads this comment and is a Muslimah (female) blogger or has website can submit their blog.
ReplyDeleteemail me at rabiaaisrabiaa@gmail.com
please include your blog link, blog title, your name, country you are in or from, age(don't have to), and any interesting facts about yourself.
Also include the category of your blog/website. ex. fashion, cooking, religion/islam
all the best, rabia
Here is the directory
http://muslimahbloggers.blogspot.com/
Assalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteNot long left until the walimah now. How is your shopping coming along? :)
Insha'Allah all is well.
Aaliyah
P.S You have been given an award over @ my blog so feel free to check it out :)