31 March 2011

So we are here :) Alhamdulillah.. flew in yesterday and Im just finishing off my first full day in Pakistan. I love waking up to the Adhan. I love being surrounded by adoring family (even if I cant understand 90% of what is being said) I love meeting his family and hearing the praise they give him. I love every minute of it alhamdulillah

We have all our outfits, so they just have to be made/ adjusted / picked up/ final touches added, need to get a few accessories and all done :)

5 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah so happy you are there and enjoying yourself already! Sorry for the language barrier; I think it's something all converts who marry "them dang foreigners" get used to. :-)

    Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Salaamu Alaikum Gurly

    Mashallah I am happy you arrived there safe and sound... Are you getting used to the time difference? Take pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am Ula, from Poland. I found your blog while searching for blogs related
    to the topic of mixed marriages/relationships.

    Recently I started a website - a global forum for people in mixed relationships.

    I am looking for contributors all over the world as I would like the website
    to be a great sources of useful information.

    If you like the idea, I will be happy to see your contribution! :-)

    You will find the website here: www.mixedcoupleslife.com


    Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I've familiarized myself a little bit with your blog, I hope you're having an amazing time! :) I'm sure it's really exciting! I'm so missing Pakistan right now - looking forward to your next post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Salam u Alaikum!

    I'm from Pakistan and I can't explain how much I love and enjoy reading your blog.

    Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed