22 April 2011

My diary

So you all should know by now that I bought a journal with me to Pakistan so I could sit back in the future and rediscover all the little things that I did while I was here. I had intended on blogging them all when I got back but find myself throughout the day at loose ends, especially while my brother in law is here and its just too hot to sit covered up all day long so I disappear to my bedroom. Im thinking to maybe post a few while Im here... who knows, we will see how it goes.. but for now, its time for omelette and mango juice :)

4 comments:

  1. Asa Sis,

    Enjoy your time. Sometimes its cool to just have "Me time" to refelect and jot down some stuff. When i was in Malaysia I tried to keep up with the blogging... but it was hard. Even to this day i have flash back from my various trips and think dang i forgeot to mention this... LOL

    No stress- I was just teasing you... Omellete and Mango juice sound nice. Hey have you tried Fried Bread Pudding? I don't know the name of it but it is a dessert there. TRY it... and tell me about it later... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you inquired about jibabs and stuff in whatever fabric is appropriate to very hot weather? I wonder if they have some really light breathable material and maybe you're in wool or polyester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im actually in cotton shalwaar kameez's

    ReplyDelete
  4. that breakfast sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed