So yes, we are home :) safe and sound alhamdulillah. Before I go into my diary writings of the past month there are a few blogs that I wanted to write with reference to different peoples pages that I have read recently. I could comment but one of them isnt totally what the person is looking for and the other one I dont want to write for view to everyone there as Im sure far many more people read hers than mine ;)
We are both back at work now so trying to get back into the routine, missing family but thankfully we sorted out the internet in his parents home while we are there and installed skype onto the home computer. Now we get regular phone calls from little sister for chats when she is bored on her own, which is quite often :) Alhamdulillah for the connection.
Im still without a new surah :( but feeling refreshed and ready for new things now the holiday is over. Its weird, we dont really have anything to plan for now which is nice, although we did book flights to Canada the other day for the end of December but thats far away and doesnt really need much money to save for (except for the car rental and little trips) In the meantime we have to sort out our finances and sort out our lives ;) insha'Allah one step at a time :D We would like to move sometime soon and for Chilli Tomato to get his driving license (I very much got used to him driving while we were in Pakistan) so hopefully it wont take too long for that.
So look out for a new post soon insha'Allah..... for the time being, I should probably get back to work shh
Peace and Salams
Ammena
We are both back at work now so trying to get back into the routine, missing family but thankfully we sorted out the internet in his parents home while we are there and installed skype onto the home computer. Now we get regular phone calls from little sister for chats when she is bored on her own, which is quite often :) Alhamdulillah for the connection.
Im still without a new surah :( but feeling refreshed and ready for new things now the holiday is over. Its weird, we dont really have anything to plan for now which is nice, although we did book flights to Canada the other day for the end of December but thats far away and doesnt really need much money to save for (except for the car rental and little trips) In the meantime we have to sort out our finances and sort out our lives ;) insha'Allah one step at a time :D We would like to move sometime soon and for Chilli Tomato to get his driving license (I very much got used to him driving while we were in Pakistan) so hopefully it wont take too long for that.
So look out for a new post soon insha'Allah..... for the time being, I should probably get back to work shh
Peace and Salams
Ammena
Amid all the hatred, bigotry, discrimination and the amount of hurt brought upon by such random acts of ignorance, I feel so much better when I read your blog.
ReplyDeleteIts like a breath of fresh air.
wow :) thanks for that.. I look forward to hearing more from you
ReplyDeleteSalaams again.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I wrote I'll message you on FB, I meant I'll comment here.
So yea, we hav a date for our nikah. It was this Saturday, lol. We will go to the Courthouse and legally marry once I have tansferred up to where he lives and have officially moved in.
The reason for me not just going around shouting the good and happy news from the rooftops is that there are certain people who do not know in my family and I want to keep it that way as long as possible insha'Allah. Or at least until I've moved in.
I'll post more details about the nikah and everything later on...