Croissants for breakfast, some had already been eaten and the carton left open so I picked the softest one and closed the container properly.
The sim card we got yesterday wasnt working so we drove down the road and picked up a new one.. here you have to give identification details over the phone when you get a new sim card! Also picked up some tomatoes and fruit, tested watermelon.. delicious!! We arranged for amis stitching to be framed too, insha'Allah will pick it up tomorrow after maghrib.
We still need to buy suits for me, hopefully tonight we can do this. Spoke to Aishah before to see when the best time to take the invitations would be, insha'Allah will see her soon. Hubby popped in an invitation to a guy he bumped into a few days ago who he used to go to school with, so Im pleased about that.
The food arrangements are all finalised for the walimah and the mehndi. Im still worried about the mehndi tent being on the road! but Ive been told this is very normal. We gave him half the money, apparently we will see how the mehndi goes before giving him the money for the walimah.. CRAZY!!!
I didnt have dessert before and someone commented 'the dr wont let you have ice cream either?' I was a little upset, I keep thinking they think Im too picky with my food or over exaggerating things, but really its only the water Im staying away from.
Spoke with mum again today, she talked to hubby, so sorry my stepdad did ;) she now has our phone number so hopefully that will calm her down more.
Chilli tomato went to give out invitations to the party to some relatives over an hour ago huff!! Still not back! been talking with abu for this time in a nice quiet house :) A's husband just turned up so he should be back with her soon, I wasnt allowed to go.. apparently Im a surprise lol. I dont think we will be going anywhere else tonight.
Went to see Aishah :D
The sim card we got yesterday wasnt working so we drove down the road and picked up a new one.. here you have to give identification details over the phone when you get a new sim card! Also picked up some tomatoes and fruit, tested watermelon.. delicious!! We arranged for amis stitching to be framed too, insha'Allah will pick it up tomorrow after maghrib.
We still need to buy suits for me, hopefully tonight we can do this. Spoke to Aishah before to see when the best time to take the invitations would be, insha'Allah will see her soon. Hubby popped in an invitation to a guy he bumped into a few days ago who he used to go to school with, so Im pleased about that.
The food arrangements are all finalised for the walimah and the mehndi. Im still worried about the mehndi tent being on the road! but Ive been told this is very normal. We gave him half the money, apparently we will see how the mehndi goes before giving him the money for the walimah.. CRAZY!!!
I didnt have dessert before and someone commented 'the dr wont let you have ice cream either?' I was a little upset, I keep thinking they think Im too picky with my food or over exaggerating things, but really its only the water Im staying away from.
Spoke with mum again today, she talked to hubby, so sorry my stepdad did ;) she now has our phone number so hopefully that will calm her down more.
Chilli tomato went to give out invitations to the party to some relatives over an hour ago huff!! Still not back! been talking with abu for this time in a nice quiet house :) A's husband just turned up so he should be back with her soon, I wasnt allowed to go.. apparently Im a surprise lol. I dont think we will be going anywhere else tonight.
Went to see Aishah :D
Salams,
ReplyDeleteIs it silly that I feel a bit like a celebrity? ;-)
Miss you, Hugs!
of course not!! you work it woman!! ;) miss you too :(
ReplyDelete