27 June 2011

Bradford

Hubby seeing new sights as I give him a tour around my university city of Bradford :)


- I'm using my iPhone as I go :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY!! Hahahaha -- I totally love my iPhone!!! I love all the free games you get and all those coolie apps!! Which ones are you favorites?

    Bradford looks really nice! I love that building :)

    Oh yeah, I feel sort of bad since it seems like I'm always saying there is something wrong with the places you live/visit/have a tie to...like Pakistan and the UK - but there isn't anything wrong with any of those places at all.....so I'm really sorry if it sounded like I didn't like those countries. I've never been to them (well, I will go to the UK in about a week!!) so I can't really say anything about them....you know?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed