1 July 2011

April 13th 2011

Chillis auntie left today, so now its just immediate family in the house which feels much less congested :)
We're both feeling much better today alhamdulillah. Hoping to get out today insha'Allah to pick up my suits, drop off more suits for me and some for hubby, to pick out photos for the albums and I was hoping to go to the frame shop too.
Big problems with our money too :( Abu paid for stuff out of his account when we had specificially put the money for everything in Ami's account. I think we have learnt in this aspect for when we come out next time.
Went to the Levis outlet, hubby picked out 2 pairs of jeans for himself, I found a 29" waist, too tight.. not impressed!! Dropped off the stitching to be framed insha'Allah can pick it up tomorrow. Stopped by the photo place but he was busy so going back later.
Decided to stop by hubby's uncle house (Abu's youngest brother - the religious one!) I have yet to meet his wife. We had such a good time there, they are very simple, humble people masha'Allah. I know the family think of them as strict and somethings he has said I find slightly over the top, but thats what works for him and he has an amazing family out of it. May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) protect them all and guide them along his straight path. We ate there and it was too late to go to the photo shop so we came home.
Trying to make some plans for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed