1 July 2011

April 14th 2011

The load shedding is really screwed up, different times and length of time its off for. Too hot!
L got her results today, she failed 5 classes but they are still promoting her to the next level.
Had a bit of a lazy start to the day then decided to head off to Clifton beach. It took us quite a while to drive there as we had to go all through the city. Eventually got there and drove down the coastline, got out the car and the salt air instantly hit me. I had forgotten how much I missed the sea water. Then we drove closer to the city end, parked u and went for a walk. They had camels and horses to ride, we paddled in the sea for abit, were followed by people asking us for money for numerous things. We drove further down and stopped for pizza, sat around for a little longer and then drove to the nearby shopping centre. We wandered around a while, stopped for ice cream and then came home









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed