2 August 2011

April 28th 2011

Slept early last night, still managed to wake to late though :( Done the clothes washing and still lots to do today, insha'Allah will get it all done. Managed to close my suitcase although I dread to think how much it weighs.
Went out to the jewellers to pick up my bracelt charms, they were straighter than I imagined but then they attached a 'fake gold' piece so they could hang more freely. I stupidly asked them to put the charms at the end of the chain forgetting that I dont wear it at the end (I have to make it smaller by hooking it earlier) Im going to see how it goes wearing it to the end, if its too weird then Ill ask them to move it.
Then we made our way to Tariq road to get some shoes fixed, including my silver walimah shoes, and buy some bangles to go with my posh green suit. We stopped for fruit chaat first though ;) Got my bangles at the same place we bought the mehndi/walimah ones at and got a bangle holder too :)
Dropped off ami and took L with us to visit last minute relatives and to show the albums to nano as she couldnt make it to the parties :( We saw her and the family as well as the brother who lives opposite them. Then we drove over to see the new baby and that family as well for the last time this trip. Nano had me in one eyed tears (dont know how that happened!) as we were leaving and L was in tears leaving there too saying she didnt want us to go. I feel sorry for her being on her own here, poor kid. I really look forward to have them over in London next year insha'Allah

We stopped at THE chicken shop and I got a history lesson ;)
Although chips were the only thing on the menu I could have... they were amazing though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed