Made coconut biscuits and macaroons finally today. The biscuits came out terrible as Im awful at judging quantites, but hubby said they werent too bad and that the macroons were nicer than normal (sweetened condensed milk!)
We picked up last minute things from the market - the wooden spoons I have ben after all holiday! The shop for the 2 suits ami gave hubby wasnt open so looks like it will have to be picked up after we leave.
Packed most things away, even used the vaccuum bags my Dad gave us ages ago ;) but the suitcases are very heavy!!
In time we went for my camel ride at Clifton beach, took L and A too. I wanted to go for sunset and get some shots, but again the sky was too cloudy. The camel was sweaty and I noticed they steered it through a pin they put through their skulls!! I thought it was through its nose at first like a bull, but then noticed it was much higher up :(
We picked up last minute things from the market - the wooden spoons I have ben after all holiday! The shop for the 2 suits ami gave hubby wasnt open so looks like it will have to be picked up after we leave.
Packed most things away, even used the vaccuum bags my Dad gave us ages ago ;) but the suitcases are very heavy!!
In time we went for my camel ride at Clifton beach, took L and A too. I wanted to go for sunset and get some shots, but again the sky was too cloudy. The camel was sweaty and I noticed they steered it through a pin they put through their skulls!! I thought it was through its nose at first like a bull, but then noticed it was much higher up :(
| The donkey cart selling his bits and pieces |
| The road hubby's family live on |
| Milk man |
| Catching a free ride tut tut |
| Just taking a stroll down the motorway |
| Just one of the masjids near the beach |
![]() |
| See the hole?? poor thing |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?