23 August 2011

Chosen

So I've decided (with a little help from Chilli Tomato) that I will be wearing the kameez from the previous post for our dinner out for Eid teamed with white trousers and a white shayla/yellow underscarf mix :) I do love the detailing on this kameez so I'm very happy.
As for Eid salah I decided I didn't want anything to flashy because, well that isn't me. Also when I do wear my outfits here I get the feeling that I'm being looked at as trying too hard to fit in with my husbands culture. When in truth the clothes (less in your face than mostly worn) and the food are the only things I have taken on :) anyways I also wanted to wear the full outfit ie the shalwaar too :) so this is what I will be wearing for Eid salah insha'Allah :)


- I'm using my iPhone as I go :)

1 comment:

  1. Salam alaykum, hope u had a nice Eid sister!

    / Aesha

    http://hijabwithatouchoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed