21 August 2011

Eid outfit options

My mayoon outfit from Pakistan celebrations. Ok, so I have already worn it but I love that this was the first celebration outfit that I wore to fit in with my in-laws culture and traditions. The down side is the scarf I would wear would probably cover up the majority of the hand stitched design and also the pants are very thin. I don't know if they are see through thin but I think too thin for British weather, even if we are in august.



Opinions anybody??

- I'm using my iPhone as I go :)

4 comments:

  1. Salaam sis you can always get a lining put in (if there are cheap tailors there), wear the pant slips, like a regular slip but they are pants, or tights underneath. I like the outfit and it's one of those things that's 'eid or walima wear only. :-) Make the most of it.

    Ma salaama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh mashAllah very pretty, I still need to think about what I'll be wearing for Eid

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! And I usually don't venture to wear Pakistani fashions, which I admire, but just don't think fit my style. Hoever, this oufit look beautiful. You could always trade in the thin pants for white slacks? Salaam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. It is inspiring that you have memorized so many Surahs. I read somewhere that you are a chemist. I am too. i want to know more about your journey to islam.......

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed