20 January 2012

Brace face

I had my bottom teeth 'braced' this afternoon... I don't think it makes me sound any different, but then i didn't think the top ones did and apparently they did.
This will be me until at least September... They told me 12 months but hey it could be shorter, heres hoping. The top braces have made such a difference in just four months and my orthodontist reckons I'll see the change even quicker on the bottom.
Just wanted to update you on the brace situation


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I've been following/reading ur blog for a while, and u havent posted anything new since january. i hope ur ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed