22 May 2007

My weekend

So, this weekend I spend time with my uncle. He came over from England last wednesday and the first time I saw him was saturday. I havent seen him since I moved over here (nearly 3 years) as he lives just north of London whereas we are originally from Liverpool (300miles around about) so when I went home last year I didnt get down there to see him or my other uncle. But Im so glad I got to spend time with him. On saturday my mum took him to Niagara and where we used to live... then we just chilled for the evening catching up over a bbq. On sunday I bought him to Cambridge to see my apartment and the area I live in... it was weird being here sans hijab, I felt I was looking over my shower a little.. alhamdulillah never saw anyone. Then we did a little shopping and he spent $60 in the chocolate shop heehee.. then we all went out for a chinese buffet meal in the evening (Mandarin, for those in Ontario) and chilled again in the evening. Then on Monday (day off) we drove down to the shopping centre.. but it was closed for the holiday.. so instead we had a burger at the local Licks burger place down there (mississauga) and then came home.... sat in the garden for awhile and chatted, had a laugh... Then today we went back to the shopping centre, I bought a pair of sunglasses (much needed ) and my uncle bought me a pair of flipflops for $5 :) I wanted them :P and he spent loads... cause its half the price for him lol.. so now im back at work.. nearly cried before thinkin of him going home.. but insha'allah, my grandparents and auntie with her family are coming over tomorrow and I have lots of days off planned with them. So im looking forward to that alhamdulillah.

I really dont want to work either.. but got nothing else to write about.. be prepared for my next blog in a few weeks with loads of pictures insha'allah. Take care, fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed