So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
19 May 2007
Wedding shower
Assalamalikum girls... ok, I have a dilemma... Ive been invited to a friends bridal shower.. we dont really do these in UK as muslims anyways (i know they have hen nights) shes a good friend masha'allah, knowledgeable and pious masha'allah and its a good friend of mine whos organising it, also pious and knowledgeable masha'allah... so what do I do?? do I go?? Do i make excuses and say I cant make it? or do I tell them, I dont feel comfortable about it in my deen? To be honest, I dont feel comfortable about it being part of Islam I cant really see the wives of the prophet (saws) getting all dolled up and having a party for the other wives :P I am going to her wedding.. isnt that enough? I suppose I already have the answer, I just want to hear your opinions... JazakAllah khair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?