11 February 2008

For Kate


As promised, a nice few sun pictures of London

6 comments:

  1. i know there for kate but i am real home sick at the mo and all these shots of East London are making it worse in a good way. Good olde London hey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww wow..subhanallah...london in the sunshine....the sun is blazing here this morning..i feel good in sunshine..upbeat and ready to roll...big hugs for posting them
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Rainbow, I dont think this is east london if it makes you feel better :P its whitechapel, is that east? heehee.. yeh I know what you mean though sis, anytime I see a uk pic of liverpool I wanna be there. Glad you liked em taqwa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitechapel is indeed East London...I used to work there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, that just shows my knowledge of London then doesnt it... but I never once said I was a southerner :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what's up with us southners and East London crew? Whitechappel sure is East sis as the East London mosque is here, i knew i recognised that East London shine , born and bred is me lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed