So in relation to my last post, well sort of, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied :) life friend or net friend it meant a lot alhamdulillah. I just wanted to write to tell you that my computer has been playing up lately and Ive finally decided to take it to the shop to try to fix it. I had to buy a memory stick to save all my photos and some of my lectures, insha'allah they wont wipe the drive cause I didnt get to save them all. Which means that I no longer have the internet at home, I will be checking in on things while I am at work insha'allah and am going to take this deserved break by doing things I want to do, Im going snowboarding tomorrow, ON MY OWN! insha'allah, Im going to catch up on my current stitching project and insha'allah finish some reading. Im also 5 verses through 7 verses of surah al-ma'un so insha'allah I can remember that by the end of the month.I just also wanted to say to remember 2 of my friends in your duaa, one is under a lot of stress as her brother is in hospital in intensive care... the other, well she just found out shes pregnant :D masha'allah.. just remember them both please, and me :) and the ummah and the tests we go through every day. Pray for those under oppression, suppression, those who face poverty, starvation and fear every day of their lives. Insha'allah they will be rewarded for their faith and their sabr.
Peace and Salams,
Ammena
Salaams Sister,
ReplyDeleteInsha'Allah you will feel better soon. I know how you feel about the feeling of being used. For the longest time (and still sometimes today i fear) i let myself be used by other people for various reasons. Alhamdullilah Islam helped me gain self control and self respect although it is a everyday struggle I do it gladly for the sake of Allah (swt)
Salaams Sis:
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new look of your blog!
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteAmeen to your du'aa sister.
And enjoy your "cyber break" - sometimes it's good to make a change of pace, a change of life, even something small. Something big may follow from it.
awww now u got me crying !! jazak'allah khair. Love you xo
ReplyDelete