Comments?
This is a music video.. I dont generally listen to music but came across this through a blog Would like to see what you think of it. Before I became muslim my tunes were RnB, hip hop and rap.. probably surprise some of you lot out there by admitting that, little white girl and all that.. but dont be surprised, I got the moves!! :P latino baby!! :p those genes come out strong :P anyways... if you do listen to it, listen to the guy talking near the end of the video.. some true words there! masha'allah
Another R n' B girl eh? I'm not so good with listening to rap lyrics so I googled it. You mean this bit? :
ReplyDeletewe dont take it lightly when you threatinin women, how you have so much hate and faith in religion. Fake in the system, need to take a break wit the dissin, before you end up in the lake where they fishin. Hearin bout the muslim madona, asian j lo, lookin for drama (ok) if you say so. If you that religious and not wit trendy clothes, then what you doin even watchin videos.
I watched a couple of related videos which were innterviews. She seems a feisty woman with strong views and willing to stick her neck out, even if she gets death threats for it!
he also points out that 'west and east got different beliefs'
ReplyDeleteWonder what religion this dude is.. yeh shes feisty to say the least.. I like how he points out that how hypocritical many people are 'religious, not wearing trendy clothes, but watching videos' nicely pointed out.. I dont like the overall vid.. her words seem too repetative and her clothes are just nasty! but I suppose it sells! Why go through all the drama and death threats though? Does she really have to parade in some of the clothes she 'isnt' wearing. And what do the words have to be "do you stand up, lay down or swallow?" :) i wonder about her beliefs. Allahu alim.
That video was interesting, I can't say I enjoyed it. I kinda liked what she said in her interviews though.
ReplyDeletevideo was ok, i liked its ending most.
ReplyDeleteregards