29 May 2008

Away

Yes, my computer is still not fixed so I had to wait from sunday morning until wednesday evening to be able to get onto the internet. Hoho what a surprise, I had 9 comments on my blog and tons of emails to sift through... so you guys do love me?! sniff sniff alhamdulillah.
So you are probably asking what I have been doing with my time, well I havent ordered the swimsuit just yet.. need a few more pennies first insha'allah. But I have been decluttering my flat here in Canada and getting rid of rubbish I just dont need, and sorting my books.. insha'allah Im going to be posting a list of the books Im trying to get rid of, so you girls have have a look at what I have and you are welcome to buy from me :) I lost out of $10 last time I sold through amazon.. so not going there again! What else have I been doing? erm.. sleeping.. oh I took a course for a restricted firearms license (ie handguns) and I passed that today alhamdulillah, so just need to wait for my paper work then I can work on the range in the company Im employed by. Ive been having many late nights with h2b, a few weeks ago he received a letter asking for more proof of his time in UK. After a few visits to some different lawyers he was told that his case worker seems to be giving him a second chance Allahu alim, and he decided to go without a lawyer and just send the papers in on his own. So he phoned me up and told me what he needed.. and with me not having a computer its been a tough and time consuming slog to write out a few letters for him to send with his documents. He sent the papers next day delivery today, so insha'allah by tomorrow afternoon they should have them in sunny Liverpool. Please remember us in your duaa girls that this thing is over with sooner or later.. I just feel that once I know where he is I can get stuck into organising the next few months.. its funny, when you want time to slow down it just speeds past.. it seems just yesterday that I told my mum I was leaving, going soo slow. I think its also this shift too, time seems to go slower because I work usually 2 days at a time.
So any more news?? erm.... I think thats it really.. Ill fill you in on anything else if I remember insha'allah
Peace and salams, Ammena

3 comments:

  1. Good to read you again.The two of you are in my du'as.
    I'm not sure I like the idea of you with a gun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Of course we love you - and miss you when you're not around!!!!

    I will make du'aa for you sis, inshallah things will work out the way you want.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed