So what dya think?? Im looking into picking up the blue suit on the left consisting of 3 separate items or maybe in a different colour (check out https://splas004.secure.omnis.com/store/index.php) Pretty decent prices too masha'allah :) just have to check out my sizes :) and im wondering if some of the items are already sold out :( insha'allah not. Ill let you know how it goes.
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
24 May 2008
Swimsuit
So what dya think?? Im looking into picking up the blue suit on the left consisting of 3 separate items or maybe in a different colour (check out https://splas004.secure.omnis.com/store/index.php) Pretty decent prices too masha'allah :) just have to check out my sizes :) and im wondering if some of the items are already sold out :( insha'allah not. Ill let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salaam Ammena :),
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry,but I just have to say that these swimsuits look BAD :))).Sorry,sorry,sorry...but really how can you swim in those :)?Eh no...I hope you find something better.I live on the coast and I know that a swimsuit should leave you the comfort to feel the water on your skin and to swim freely.I am shocked :)))!
Everything nice for you!
lol :) thanks for the comment.. im afraid though, as a muslimah.. feeling the water directly on your skin isnt really an option, unless you have your own pool that is :(
ReplyDeleteI miss swimming..of all the things i've left behind from the old days..i miss swimming...the feeling of being in the water..aaaah
ReplyDeleteI not keen on the costumes much either..but if it serves to keep you covered while you swim,then alhamdulillah, that isundoubtedly the most important thing..it's hard striking that balance sometimes..may allah reward you for trying your best to please him in the things that you do
much love
xxx
Salaams sis, is there no womens-only sessions at any local pools? That ay you can just wear lycra shorts and t-shirt and swimming-cap if you want, and then you are covered enough in front of non-beleiving women and also no men there at all. InshAllah.
ReplyDeleteSalaam :))),
ReplyDeleteOK,if you see it that way!I,of course don't :)!
However,last year in Italy (I know it's a very certain news,because I live near Italy) they made some beaches closed only for women.They look very nice and even the guardians are women only.They decided to make so because some women really were fed up of being looked up on their boobs and bums...but many Muslimahs took the option as well.I think that is a good idea and maybe you can check if in your next holiday destination there are such beaches.Or you could look for a swimmingpool only for women...maybe in muslim countries they have it...
anyway,I wish you a lot of fun swimming...
***
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteHonestly, they don't look very nice quality/fit. I have seen nice hijabi swimsuits before...
Asalaamu Alaikum Ammena,
ReplyDeleteI like the swimsuits :)! Particularly the blue one.
ma'a salaamah,
ha
I have seen Muslim women going in with their abayas..so this is def. a step up!!
ReplyDeleteI dunno if I would wear one of these or not...though...myself. I'm opting t2 b patient and get my own pool incha'allah