So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
2 May 2008
Framed works
So I took some pics of the 2 pieces of stitching I recently had framed. Thought I would share.
your stithings are beautiful!I like them really a lot. I have a serious question for you.How much would you charge for a stitching...let's say 20x20 cm?I would of course pay also the post fees...that all when you will be in UK. I really would like to have one,than I would frame it and put in my room.I sencerely hope you will give me an option soon :). So,I wish you all the best and God bless you!
salam.. i suppose it depends on the design.. my 20 x 20 designs are usually about $20 including shipping insha'allah. Thats without the frame so let me know if theres any designs you like (check out my stitching labels) mayb u can email me and let me know the details :) insha'allah
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
salam sis
ReplyDeletemashallah you can see how much love and energy you put into your work. they look so beautiful mashallah.
take care and look forward to seeing your new project.
fi aminallah
khadijah
Salaam Ammena :)),
ReplyDeleteyour stithings are beautiful!I like them really a lot.
I have a serious question for you.How much would you charge for a stitching...let's say 20x20 cm?I would of course pay also the post fees...that all when you will be in UK.
I really would like to have one,than I would frame it and put in my room.I sencerely hope you will give me an option soon :).
So,I wish you all the best and God bless you!
***
salam.. i suppose it depends on the design.. my 20 x 20 designs are usually about $20 including shipping insha'allah. Thats without the frame so let me know if theres any designs you like (check out my stitching labels) mayb u can email me and let me know the details :) insha'allah
ReplyDeleteAssalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah they are looking great in their frames sis! Didn't photograph them on the floor did you?! Tsk tsk! lol. ;) xxx
masha'allah.. I really can;t wait to see them hanging on ur walls at you and your husband's house :)
ReplyDeleteincha'allah
Tagged you again here :)
ReplyDeleteMashallah they are great! I am going to try and find some when i go to Algeria next Sunday. My sister in law says she will take me inchallah.
ReplyDelete