3 May 2008

Hes gone

My uncle died last night :( hes been in a coma for 2 days now and now the suffering is over.

Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon. Indeed we belong to Allah and indeed to Him is ultimate return

Insha'allah my mum is going home, maybe just for a few days, they dont know when the funeral is just yet because of the bank holiday. She asked if I wanted to go.. is it so bad that I dont really? I dont know why I dont want to, I think the last funeral just knocked it out of me. Allahu alim
PEace and Salams, Ammena

7 comments:

  1. Salam,
    May blessings be upon your uncle and may Allah bless you and your family as well, inshallah.

    I think deciding on going to a funeral or not is a personal choice and one we must consider seriously because we have to accept the choice we make either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inna Lillah wa inna ilaihi raijoon

    I'm so sorry to hear that... keeping you and your family in my dua's
    It is a hard decision whether to go or not...its up to you really how you feel, as you said the previous funeral really drained you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Aleikum.
    I just made some mint tea sis... come on over?
    HUGGG

    I know how you feel and pls accept my deepest sympathies.

    I agree with the sister above about ur decision, but at same time, I know u well enuf to know you may regret not being there to say goodbye. Maybe you already were able to say ur goodbyes.. who knows...May Allah be with you in whatever u chose and keep u safe and strong, Incha'allah
    Fi Amenallah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sallamz im really sorry to hear about ur uncle innah lah wa inah la alay rajoo inshallah u and your family are taking this ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. asalam alaikum sis

    please accept my deepest sympathies sister ammena.

    i remember how down you were from the last funeral and inshallah im sure your family will understand once all is over, and everyone is able think logically inshallah.

    take care inshallah and i will make dua for you.

    fi aminallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon

    Assalamu alaikom,
    I'm really sorry, and my condolences go out to you and your family. Insha'Allah, I hope his passing was peaceful and pain-free. This is a real shame, he was young and as you say, he was a really good person.

    About the funeral... Personally, I would advise you to go if you want to be supportive of your family. It will mean a lot to them to see you there. But... you have to take care of you, too, and if you know that you can't handle it (financially, emotionally, physically, however), then do what is best for you, of course. You can always send a massive floral decoration and a card, or something similarly nice so that they realize you are thinking about them and *wishing* you could be there.

    Again, sister, I'm sorry to hear this and your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

    --J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear of your sad news sis. You must do what is best for you, not your family. As you know my grandad died in January and the funeral cut me up. They are having another funeral next month in Poland for him as he was a war veteran, but i am not going, i could'nt go through it again and everyone understands that.
    Inchallah you will make the right decision for you and if i can do anything or you just want a moan, email me sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed