So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
21 May 2008
Officially...
... feeling old. I just found a skirt on ebay entitled vintage 80s pencil skirt... the 80s is now vintage?? hmm... *off to count my wrinkles*
Themes
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about the 70s? :-(
ReplyDeletelol.. well I wasnt around in the 70s :P
ReplyDeleteSalaams Sis:
ReplyDeleteWell, I have you all beat: how about the 60s? lol
I just got a 10% discount for "Senior Citizens Tuesday" at a local department store. Seems that age 59 is now a senior citizen! What ever happened to 62 and 65 :(
**returning to rocking chair**
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to drag around my mother every chance I get as soon as she starts qualifying for senior discounts. LOL Anyway, yeah, it's funny to see all the mall brats wearing the gawd-awful 80s stuff and thinking it's so brand new and cool and we old boring grown ups are just so not cool... And knowing we were the same way as kids.
e-s
i dont understand why should do change word "comments" to"options" its take time to search the link to left comment but its ok dont mention.just i wanted to say how much i am impressed with ur profile story!!how could i know what was the reason you entered ISLAM Alhamdulillah,mashaALLAH!! YOU re not ordinary woman i think ALLAH BLESSED YOU!!
ReplyDelete