30 May 2008

swimsuit update :)

So I mentioned it to h2b, his reply...
"Salam Walikum, My dear i dont think you need any swimsuit, as i am not intrested to take you to the sea to swim but maybe for a walk by the offshore only:)"
Men!!! Thats all I can say.. I wish I had had the life growing up that made me think you could only swim in the sea ;) Allahu alim. Still in 2 minds about it, although not because of what he said Ill have you know!!

1 comment:

  1. "Salam Walikum, My dear i dont think you need any swimsuit, as i am not intrested to take you to the sea to swim but maybe for a walk by the offshore only:)"

    Assalamu alaikom,
    Um, what up with this? It gets my back up, personally.

    Here they have sisters' swimming. You have to cover your awrah. I've never seen a woman wearing one of these Islamic swimsuits although I do know a woman who owns one... If you wanna swim in public, I guess you need a proper Islamic swimsuit. But how likely are you to swim in public, now or in the future? I'm just curious, not trying to sway your decision in any way.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed