28 July 2008

At last

I finally started a stitching piece for me alhamdulillah. I have just 2 more pieces to make for friends over here insha'allah so Ive decided to start something for me. Its a picture of the kaba surrounded by people- the backs of their heads ;)- and it uses quite a few colours. I actually only had 3 colours already bought so insha'allah I will go and get more soon, but Im just excited to be doing something for me. Its a pretty big piece too masha'allah, so once I can see some defined areas insha'allah Ill take update pictures :) Im off to bed now, just wanted to let you know... had a hectic weekend, was supposed to be getting my car fixed by my stepdad, he didnt so its currently at the garage and insha'allah Ill be meeting him on tuesday night after work to pick it up. Its costing a little more and Im currently a little broke.. alhamdulillah :D Work tomorrow, its a long work week this week, mon, tues, fri-sun but then I have a whole week off and insha'allah Im driving down to Michigan to meet up with Amal & eyes serene :D Im soo excited.
Peace and salams, Ammena

5 comments:

  1. Salaam... Oh no! What's wrong with the car?! Insha'Allah, it's nothing serious or expensive!!! Yes, the cross stitching piece you gave me on Friday is already set up in my living room. :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you, LOVE yourself sis, you deserve it. Have fun with your friends. Take care, Ines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Oooh - nice. Can't wait to see some progress inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaams Sis:

    Doing something for ourselves on a regular basis is a good thing, especially for us women who do SO much for others :)

    Have fun meeting up with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

    Look forward to seeing your stitching piece all done, insha'Allah. It sounds wonderful :D

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam
    Love Farhana

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed