10 July 2008

Its been awhile

Salam everyone... yeh its been awhile and I apologise, the reason being is that my computer is currently out getting fixed (again) so the only time I have the net is here at work. Because of my shifts Im usually only in work for 2 days at a time, hence why its taken me awhile, and after thursday until I get the computer back it could take me longer as I will be going back to day shifts on Monday 14th. At that point I will be surrounded by usually 3 more people in the office, so less time to waste at the computer. :( Just wanted to let you all know... not much happening in my life at the moment, still in canada.... contemplating when to go back to UK as h2b has decided he wants to go home for a long time and has asked for me to come back around middle of october, rather than the beginning like I was intending. Its all up in the air, he doesnt know where he wants to be when he comes back as he will insha'allah be looking for a new job then. Hes stressed about his papers and I dont think that until he goes home to see his mum I will be able to get a decent firm answer to this question. But its ok, Im not in any hurry and even if I go over when I had intended, gives me time to catch up with family and friends insha'allah :D all fun ;P I did finish a stitching, and close to another finishing too so insha'allah I will post pics when I have my computer back :D thats it for now.. off to work.
Peace and salams, Ammena

2 comments:

  1. Salam sis, love the new changes you've made to your blog, very nice...
    Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam aleikum.... I know .tim flis :) o incha'allah tim will go quickly. I realy have been making duaa to make it possible for m and Adil to make i down r way.Incha'allah.
    It's good to be patie3nt and have sabr that h is tottally settled in his mind and soul. Cause I can tell u... even though u have known each other for so long.. it relaly IS different when togeth and that will b anothe test. So, make sure ur base is solid and that he feesl secure in all aspects.
    ur both always in my duaas. +HUGGGSS

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed