11 July 2008

last shift

its my last shift on nights today for awhile, Im moving to days because the guy currently on days is leaving (at last alhamdulilah) the thing is the only thing Im looking forward to on days is actually living a somewhat normal life. By this I mean, sleeping when the world sleeps (ie at night) eating at normal times and generally living like every other 9-5 although working 12 hours and not mon-fri (which, may I add, I dont mind :D) but im soo going to miss my friends on nights, especially seeing as once I come back onto nights (middle of sept) I will e leaving the job pretty soon after that insha'allah. But alhamdulillah, i have a job to complain about :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed