18 August 2008

Aint it funny

how things happen :)
I just got a call from a lab company in Oakville who saw my CV online and had a position they thought I might be interested with. Also I got an email back from my old boss when I was working as HOSDB in Hertfordshire on my work placement. Apparently they are having a recruitment campaign early 2009 and he has put my details forward to the HR person there. Ive also been in contact with a good friend in UK who works for Forensic Science Service in London, I asked her to look out for any jobs for me. So she contacted me at the beginning of last week and told me that there were jobs being advertised in a few places and I told her I had applied for those and that they were asking that I had lived in UK last 3 years, I couldnt find the jobs she mentioned. So she told me that when she is back at work she will talk to her HR department and see if she can find anything for me. So remember me in your duaa insha'allah. Any of these jobs would just be amazing for me, my friend told me 'its good even just for training' so I mentioned that even if I could get a few years out of a job would be beneficial cause then insha'allah we would be planning for a family *blush* that always makes me feel so grown up saying lol.
Anyways, peace out.

9 comments:

  1. Salam alaykom....ya isn't it always the way ;)
    well I am sure whatever happens, you will not have to worry..cause one thing I know about you, everything always seems to work out for you in the end. Al hamdullilah.
    Stay Blessed !! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah give you whtever is kahir for u sister....and awwwwwww *family* hehe thats cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insha'Allah you'll be able to pick which job you like sis! Allah give you khair in this dunya and al-akhirah, ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allah is the best of planners and whatever he deems best for you, is waiting for you somewhere in your future...isn't it exciting to be on the cusp of so many new plans??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam sis

    mashallah that is great news sis, inshallah you will be lucky.

    you are definately in my duas sis

    wa salam
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inshallah you will get the job that is perfect for you!
    Glad to hear that you have some good leads so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, HOW did u put that banner of sister's on ur blog? im tired of figuring how to do it! *pulls hair*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news, alhamdulilah!!! Allah is our provider and may He give you what is best for you always. Take care, Ines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ines... u back?? dont get me excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed