19 August 2008

And the world turns

Just got an email from my old boss at HOSDB, you have to have lived in UK last 5 years before being taken on there :( my friend in FSS says they are only posting jobs in the certain magazines that I have already been applying for :( Looks like I may have to just grab any job I can. Decided to change my address to my grandads beginning of October, so at least looks like Im over in UK and just pray that I find something insha'allah. Thanks for the duaas girls :) ameen to them all. Will keep you informed.

4 comments:

  1. Salam, Sounds tough sis but keep with the dua and keep searching... insha'Allah things will fall into place in their own good time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a test like all the others...just bear in mind that somewhere along the line you'll be looking back and this period of hardship will be over....
    thinking of you in my dua'aat
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam

    Don't think of this as a 'closed' door instead think of it as a door that will lead to an opening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salamoalaikom,
    Man, I feel for ya... Insha'Allah, the right job for you comes along soon!!!

    eyes-serene

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed