30 August 2008

My dress sense

My bestest friend came over to visit me last night, we ate out at my favourite veggie restaurant and pondered the life of the world we live in. It was nice, I havent laughed that much in soo long and it was much needed alhamdulillah. We rented a film called 'Caramel' about a group of girls working in a salon in Lebanon, was a good film... even though I was tres fatiguee!!! but alhamdulillah I watched it all and tried not to think about having to get up in the morning. She left mine around midnight to drive back to mississauga, we are planning on insha'allah gettting together to break fast on Monday.. will see how that goes :) Anyways, while she was here I showed her my 2 new dresses and she loved them, I knew she would :P she told me that my dress sense has gone more funkier... Im not sure if its a good thing :P actually the way she said it I assumed it was and when i asked how? she just said that it had changed since I met her (end of 2005) and that I was getting more feminine.. shows how much we are changing because in 2005 she totally wouldnt have realised that lol :D how we change alhamdulillah.

7 comments:

  1. awww glad u had an awesome time alhamdulilah. Insha'allah Ramadan is said to start on Monday here in the UAE. So just wanted to tell ya Ramadeen Kareem, may Allah accept all ur fasts and may u have a blessed ramadan AMEEN.

    PS- Dont forget to mention ur blogger frnds in ur duas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. masha'allah..it's ALWAYS good to be paid a complement ;) :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashallah, my idea of a good night in...a film with friends.
    Not sure about laughing while talking about the state of the world we live in,lol.
    Ramadan Kareem, Ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam!

    I LOVE your red outfit, mashallah!

    I've been wanting to see "Caramel"--I need to get Netflix!!

    And, while I'm at it, Ramazan mobarak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamu alaikom,
    Ramadan kareem! You've gotten funkier, it's true... and I've wanted to crack a joke about it a few times, considering how terrible you used to think my fashion sense was. :P

    I want to see that movie, too. Thanks for reminding me.

    eyes-serene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asalaam alaikum Sister,

    Ramadan Kareem!

    Ruqayyah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed