8 August 2008

My Nikah outfit


Well until I decide on something different. What made me decide?? well I actually wore this abaya for jummah today, and its the first time Ive worn it outside and its also the first abaya that didnt bug me alhamdulillah. The rest all sweep in at the legs when theres a breeze but because this is a sort of open abaya it doesnt masha'allah. So a few things to buy... the items were just for the idea. So can you imagine, white nautical wide legged trousers (u know the ones I mean?) a long sleeved navy top, preferably knee or mid thigh length so that I could take the abaya off afterwards and still be halal ;) also because the sleeves on the abaya are very loose with a chiffon underlayer which moves about easily, a white hijab (I bought one on my travels this week and also a satin underscarf) I chose white shoes, I would like wedges definitely but I think navy ballerina pumps would look just as adorable...
so what dya think???

9 comments:

  1. Salaams,
    Love the abaya masha'allah. I like the sound of the blue pumps more...I think is the practical me talking. Hey is your day inshallah so whatever makes you happy sis. May Allah make it possible for the two of you to be together soon. Ameen. Take care, Ines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam sis

    love the look mashallah very pretty and im loving the shoes.

    take care inshallah see you soon

    wa salam
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant see the pic :S but anyway im sure it looks nice and may u look like a princess on ur wedding insha'allah! wow! nikah's always make me so excited! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. masha'allah.. seem ur all set !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Awwww getting excited, eh????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice :) loving the shoes!!
    All nicely put together :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well put together. Not overcomplicated like many of the outfits I see.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed