The premiership started today. Everton lost 2-3 against blackburn with blackburn scoring in the 90th minute :( can I say Im disappointed? very! This is supposed to be a better season for us and look how we start it off... we were playing at home too double :( Next game is next saturday at west brom... hopefully we can pull our socks up for this one! Im looking forward to catching a few games on my return to Liverpool, the closest one is November 16th so I wonder if I will have a job by then and moved down south. Allahu alim :) You guys watch the olympics, Im fine with my football :D its always there for me, I dont have to wait for 2 years, just a few months alhamdulillah.
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
16 August 2008
Premiership
The premiership started today. Everton lost 2-3 against blackburn with blackburn scoring in the 90th minute :( can I say Im disappointed? very! This is supposed to be a better season for us and look how we start it off... we were playing at home too double :( Next game is next saturday at west brom... hopefully we can pull our socks up for this one! Im looking forward to catching a few games on my return to Liverpool, the closest one is November 16th so I wonder if I will have a job by then and moved down south. Allahu alim :) You guys watch the olympics, Im fine with my football :D its always there for me, I dont have to wait for 2 years, just a few months alhamdulillah.
Themes
sport
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?