... is too much full stop!! Let alone in hijab! Let alone while having to be outside! Let alone, on top of all this.. fasting too!
But I would feel totally useless and devoid of meaning if I had to stay in side for the whole month
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
I know it's so hot today!! Hope you're 'ok' and it's not too bad being outside - just be careful because it is so easy to be dehydrated now :( and you don't want to get dizzy or faint
ReplyDeletei know I know... this is what we call "indian summer" and it shouldn't last long incha'allah.
ReplyDeletewish I could make ya a smoothie ;)
lol.. is that what the natives call it then? (i mean that as in native canadians, nothing offensive insha'allah)
ReplyDelete29 and humid I guess? The humidity is the killer I think and that's why I escaped the 30/35 degree temps of Algeria and came back early to 45/50degree in Riyadh - I couldn't hack the humid heat!
ReplyDeleteits raining here... woo thankgod im not having a hot ramadan
ReplyDelete