3 September 2008

My scar

I was told today that my scar almost looks like a tattoo!!
should I be pleased? I think not!! :P

7 comments:

  1. No

    You should look at the mirror and look at all the beauty you've given from Allah and thank him very much.

    Say thanks and do thanks to Allah

    I loved you and your blog

    Ramadan Kareem

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of strange I wouldn't ever think it looks like a tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tattoo of what exactly?? A scar?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam girls :) shukran deja, welcome to my blog. I do thank Allah (swt) every day alhamdulillah.
    Aalya, yeh i thought it was a weird comment
    UmmIbs: there is a lady here with a tattoo that is burnt into her arm and he referred to that :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam aleykoum

    do not care about such idiot comments, alhamdoulilah you still have your hand and to be honnest i saw your pictures hand and it is not awfull
    but let me tell you that henna, argan oil and butter karité is good for the skin i am not telling you that the scar will vanish it is just very beneficial for the epiderm
    take care and alhamdoulilah your hand is normal your are beautiful masha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, i too wondered how a scar can look like a tatoo???

    ReplyDelete
  7. scary..how a scar can look like a tattoo...maybe they meant the little guy on Fantasy Island?
    ( see.. I'm hilarious )

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed