So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
4 September 2008
One less thing on my list
So after looking back to check the flights last night I saw that from the previous night they have increased by $200 :( I called my mum and told her, and we went through the whole... 'I dont think you have enough money, I dont think youve thought this through, why does it have to be that date?' in response to these comments (I didnt tell her them obviously) she thinks I dont have enough money but when I tell her what I do have shes says 'well that could pay off your student loan' not thinking it through means that she already senses (and has told me) that Im not telling her everything :( this date? what when Ive already changed it so many times for her.. I think this is her pushing it further, I mean come on... I told her I was doing it by the end of the year in April, she was fine with me not being here at xmas. When I told her end of sept I mistakenly said beginning on oct, to which she replied.. well if its october at least stay for stepdads bday (oct 28th) which I am.. so then I decided end of oct right after her bday but there are little in flights.. so now its November 4th!!! yes!! booked!!! woohoo.. and I just emailed the confirmation to bro A too heehee... pray for me girls :) I did tell her I was booking it, so whether she thinks after our 'chat' Im going to change my mind who knows... Allahu alim.. she also made comments about my dad which I cant handle right now.. and told me not to sponge off my grandad, hello?!?! who brought me up?? astagfrillah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that you booked the flight!! Everything will work out, you'll see ;)
ReplyDeleteInshallah it all works out for you. Can't wait to meet up. Take care, Ines.
ReplyDeletemabrouk on the booking !! whoohooo a flyin u will , a flyin you will hay ho the dairioo..a flyin you will go !!
ReplyDelete( ok...maybe I have had too much sugar tonight )
Anyway.. also congrats for sticking up for yourself. You go girl !!
hugs sister Allah make it easy for you and rememember No spnging ! only messing hugs again lool
ReplyDeleteAssalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteAlhamdu Lillah it's booked!
Doesn't matter how old you are, mums always know best (allegedly!).
Congratz... hEHE, I'm leaving for Egypt the next day!!!
ReplyDeleteas salam aleykoum
ReplyDeletehave a nice trip and make du'as !
take care
Congrats on booking the flight, now you'll be a London chick! :)
ReplyDeleteHave you figured which area you'll be living yet?
Ooooh, you'll get to see me all fat - i'll be 7 months pregnant by then!