13 September 2008

This Ramadhan

Why does it feel that this year the only thing different about this month is that Im fasting, reading quran & going to the mosque for taraweeh? Come on girl... get your finger out!!! Astagfrillah

2 comments:

  1. Make a lot of duaa sis, and in shaa Allah you will FEEL it from the inside. I understand what you mean, and in shaa Allah, Allah hears our prayers and fills us with His love and light that we need so much. Sometimes if you want change, you just gotta BEG for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam-alikam Sis,
    sounds like you are doing all the right things to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed