28 November 2008

Ammena is....

.... stuck in bed with flu :( but alhamdulillah interviews out the way.. just got to wait to hear back from agencies some time next week insha'allah.

So predicament about one of the jobs... so this company deals with research into the coating involved in food packaging to protect the food/beverage and the packaging. The guy told me that they rotate the work and some of the machines they use are amazing.. it would definately help me in the future with the experience. So heres the issue.. every week he says they have 50-100 samples of beverages in the cans and periodically test them to see how much of the packaging (ie the metals) have seeped into the liquid. By liquid I also mean beer too! I wouldnt be touching the liquid as I would have gloves on and I wouldnt be working with copious amounts to be affected by evapourated fumes or anything...
Comments on a postcard to Ammena's Adventures
Peace and salams, Ammena

3 comments:

  1. Salam alaykom :)
    Well I did a little internet search and can't seem to find any Ayat.. about touching it.
    I guess it's the intention that comes into effect here. I mean you are testing it for things that may Harm human beings. You are not making it easier for them to drink it. Even if you were not involved, it would be done anyway. So, to me, if your intention to save lives, then it can't be too bad. Of course, There is always the idea that not to touch ever at all would be more prudent.
    I will make duaa for Allah to guide you the proper way Incha'allah and to make it easy for u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalalm alaikum

    Inshallah you feel better soon!
    About the job my personally advice is that if you cannot find another good job then go with this one, I really don't think there is any chance of inhaling vapours from it and its not as if you will always be testing those things. Like you mentioned that it is good experience in this job - Inshallah if it is meant to be it will! May it be easy for you and I'm keeping you in my Dua's that you find a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inhaling vapours? I did not think U could have any effect from this... do you have any proof of this?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed