30 November 2008

Once again


.... yes Im still here & yes Im still sick.. granted a little better.. my ears arent blocked as much, my stomach doesnt feel as queezy when I bend for sujood alhamdulillah and my nose isnt as blocked, its more runny now. My Grandad woke me up at 10am today, needless to say I didnt talk to him but he left a message on my answering machine. Hes gone to church now so insha'allah Ill talk to him later.
Ive been up for over an hour now and couldnt really give you a useful insight into what Ive done during that time expect upload a few pics onto facebook and check out a few sites. Im eagerly awaiting what this week has to give me... just think, this time next week I could be house hunting or be on my way back from the North after collecting clothes.. Allahu alim. Whatever it will be Im sure it is for the best reasons. Im a little nervous to be honest but I just pray that it goes ok insha'allah.

Anyways, the weather is miserable here as usual but Im hungry and its time for dhuhr :)
Peace and salams, Ammena

7 comments:

  1. Hey salam alaikoum
    This is a comment on an old post but you mentioned it again so I wanted to say it- I think it can be a good idea to wait a while to have kids (granted I have waited too long, five years and counting). I really enjoyed having the possibility of getting to know NH and learning about all his weird Algerian quirks before throwing kids into the mix. I have seen other couples have kids early just fine, so this is just my experience though. Enjoy being married and having a mahram and travelling around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.

    I thought you were married already. I am so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S: I don't think we are facebook friends?

    my email: organica59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam alaykom...
    May Allah make everything easy for you both. Amine :)
    Glad to hear ur feeling better, Al hamdullilah.
    Anyway... I know you guys have waited so long to be together and want to have babies asap. Whatever Allah makes happen..will happen. No matter what you plan. But I gotta agree with DP. getting to know the quirks... even if u have known each other for so long..Living together is a whole new story, Will certainly make a more happy and content baby :)Incha'allah.
    All the best as always. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insha'Allah you get better. I'll make du'a against the nasty bug. Love Pix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamau Alaikum Sis,

    I am so sorry that you are still sick, I know how that is to be sick for an extended amount of time, I have been going on 5 weeks with this cough now, it's no where NEAR as bad as what I had at the end of October but it's still hanging around and VERY annoying. But Al-hamdulillah it sounds like you are getting better. And I have to agree, my husband and I before getting married and even now made the choice to hold off on children for a little while (Not forever of course but just for a bit); which is a blessing because it gives us time to better understand each other and what each other wants and needs. And I don't know what it is with Moms! Mash'Allah they are wonderful but if you even BREATH that your wanting to hold off on children or that you want to move to another country it's like the end of the world as we know it! Seriously! I'm currently still going through that with my Mother pre and post marriage; it was hard for her to understand at first but after I explained to her that I would be making frequent trips home and that there was still Internet (because it's not all sand in the middle east) she has warmed up much better to the idea, believe me they eventually understand:o) So just make sure that you are doing Istikharah to help you with your decision, because in those such instances It is always best to turned to Allah (swt) for guidance because he can guide us to what is right and where we need to be. I wish you the best of this life dear and Insha'Allah everything will work out between you and Bro. A.

    And ditto; I don't think we are facebook friends either sis ;o)
    desertveil337@hotmail.com hook a sister up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam girls.. thanks for the comments, I really appreciate your input :) I am totally fine with this plan now like I said.. I do think its the more obvious plan in getting to know each other better insha'allah :D Organica, not married yet :D Ive been in Canada while hes been in UK last 4.5 years :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed