Its supposed to be a female trait right?? I know there are guys that can do it to but for me its a running joke, as many guys around me know. Anyways back to the reason for the post.. why does it surprise me when my friend asks me 'What are you watching tv and on your computer?'
erm... yes!!
Thats nothing compared to the numerous things I usually do
I love reading and browsing your blog. May Allah have mercy on you.
ReplyDeleteMulti-tasking I love it!! I've been known to have the radio & TV on while surfing the internet ! (eek)
ReplyDeleteYou must have a talented brain! I absolutely cannot do more than one thing at once ;)
ReplyDeleteAh mutli tasking, sometimes you have no choice lol. I do it all the time - I call it juggling, problem is sometimes I drop things along the way!
ReplyDelete