1 December 2008

Beer or not?

remember the issues I was having? well the issue is no longer that. Alhamdulillah... I didnt get the job :D Still waiting to hear about the other one, insha'allah I will give the agency a call tomorrow. Just wanted to let you all know

6 comments:

  1. Al-Hamdulillah sis and Insha'Allah you will hear from the other one. I'm currently looking myself and haven't had any luck so far; I guess with the "Holidays" no one here wants to hire me so far. Arg, but then again, I would rather not have to pay double taxes because I got another job when I moved from one state to another, better just to wait until the new year. Insha'Allah your will work out though, take care! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get the one that's best for you inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It musn't have been the job for you, then. Best of luck with the other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam alaykom... Al hamdullilah sis.. I love how God solves hese little problems hehe.
    Allahu Akbar

    I pray you find a great one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u've been tagged see my blog

    salam and take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu alaikom,
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the job but insha'Allah, you get the job that's right for you and soon. :)

    eyes

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed