I know I havent posted any updates lately.. soon insha'allah, but for now I just wanted to wish you all Eid mubarak for tomorrow insha'allah. I will be going here for Eid prayer and then sticking around.. a friend from up north is helping out there so will be nice to check in with her insha'allah. early night for me.. thinking about leaving around 730am insha'allah... so remember me in your duaa ;) Remember the ummah... and remember your creator who allowed you to see this holiday alhamdulillah
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
7 December 2008
Its here
I know I havent posted any updates lately.. soon insha'allah, but for now I just wanted to wish you all Eid mubarak for tomorrow insha'allah. I will be going here for Eid prayer and then sticking around.. a friend from up north is helping out there so will be nice to check in with her insha'allah. early night for me.. thinking about leaving around 730am insha'allah... so remember me in your duaa ;) Remember the ummah... and remember your creator who allowed you to see this holiday alhamdulillah
Themes
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eid Mubarak!!
ReplyDelete