


1. the new 2nd cup :) well maybe not as nice as the white hot choc or the hot apple cider, but beggars cant be choosers now! 2. Edgeware Road 3. My local food eatery... I like the girls here and they even gave us free cakes the other day when I bought some to bring home for Nashwa :) masha'allah
So Im sat here looking at a few links for the job interview I have today.. I have interviews today and tomorrow... insha'allah will see what happens.. Im a little nervous to be in hijab for interviews, although I was when I started my last job in Canada.. I just pray that it isnt an issue, and if it is.. well its not the job for me!! Allahu alim.
Anyways.. short and sweet, event though I should prob leave in 20mins Im thinking to leave early. I have to pick up my tickets at the train station and get some money out to pay for the taxi at the other end... more money to pay out!! but insha'allah it will be worth it.. I was looking at flats just outside cambridge the other day (my interview tomorrow is just north of the city) and I found 2 bedroomed places for around 650quid a month which I was pleasantly surprised at.. maybe a 1 bedroom will be enough for now though.. will see, I have to stop getting ahead of myself! ;)
Peace and salams,
Ammena
Assalam alaikum
ReplyDeleteGreat to have an update...was wondering how things were going! Inshallah you will find a job soon and you and bro A will have some time to 'talk things over' :)
Wouldn't it be interesting if you end up in Cambridge - haha - meaning you were in Cambridge ON and in the UK (well I thought it was funny!)
All the best!!
salam sis
ReplyDeletemashallah you look so sweet in your pink hijab. im sure wearing hijab is fine inshallah. as you said if not then they are not the people to work for.
all the best with interviews as well as H2B.
wa salam
khadijah
Good luck with your job search. I am on the same adventure.
ReplyDeleteAnisah
no I totally agree with u Aalya.. I was so excited at the prospect of it all lol :D
ReplyDeletethanks for the comments girls
Salam sis
ReplyDeleteMashallah you look so pretty in your pink hijab:)
Hope things will go smootly for you and bro A, Inshallah khair, your always in my duaa's.
Assalaamu Alaykum,
ReplyDeleteAmmena I hope everything works out for the best with your job hunt. Don't worry about interviewing in hijab in London! Done it loads of times and it's never been a problem for me. Obviously it depends on the kind of job you're going for. But for your field, I really doubt it will be an issue. Whatever happens will be for the best :)
Assalamu alaikom, I agree, the pink is nice!!! Good luck with finding the right job. Insha'Allah, everything falls into place soon. I also agree it would be funny if you lived in both Cambridges. :) I'm sorry A is having trouble getting a job. I hate job searching so much, it's so draining!!! So I feel for him and you both. Take care, dear!
ReplyDeleteeyes
You know?
ReplyDeleteYour color hijab is my favorite. I think I have 20 million pictures of myself in the same color.
:D